We are a family office, focused on running a property portfolio across London. Alongside helping with the management of the portfolio, the Executive Assistant will be involved in a few additional projects. One such project includes helping plan and organise a major London event/festival.
The successful applicant will also help with general responsibilities relevant to the running of the family affairs, such as invoicing, website management, research etc. Candidates should have a strong interest in business and enterprise, and ideally have some PA experience.
The candidate will have the opportunity to be involved with execution of strategy implementation for a property portfolio, help organise large scale events, web marketing/social media, as well as online sales. Candidates will be directly involved with:
- Strategy research support
- Marketing and sales for different types of offerings
- Developing training courses and helping facilitate
- Business operations
- Planning and executing events
- Property Portfolio management, including:
* Property oversight and admin
* Occasional site visits
* Overseeing property repair requests
- Event Support
* Dealing with suppliers
* Marketing tickets