The Compliance Administrator will provide assistance and support to the Central Compliance Team.This role will require excellent organisational and communication skills as well as the ability to multitask and re-prioritise according to business needs. The candidate must have an excellent command of the English language (spoken and written) and ideally have gained experience working for large, complex companies providing business support.
· Assisting in administering access requests to compliance systems
· Coordinating compliance meetings and maintaining the central compliance team calendar
· Arranging conference calls, video conferencing and webcasts
· Assisting with the production of regulatory communications
· Assisting with the submission of regulatory forms and returns
· Tracking and review of outstanding compliance recommendations
· Producing documents, reports and presentations in Word, PowerPoint and Excel (general skills and in particular, document formatting skills in each application should be excellent)
· Assisting with the branding and distribution of compliance materials
· Maintenance of the compliance library
· GCSE or equivalent.
· Team player with good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines.
· Organised and methodical.
· Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
· Fluent business English is essential.
· IT literate – knowledge of Microsoft office packages needed.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.