Responsible for the delivery of outstanding client service and providing support for new and existing business.
Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
· Day to day client service, answering queries received directly from brokers and other third parties, communicating by voice as well as email including:
· additions/deletions of cover
· Technical analysis, renewal strategy, coverage review and alternative programme design
· Data review, validation and manipulation
· Application of technical and client knowledge to full suite of documentation required to renew / place business within the London Market
· Interpretation and review of quotations, to ensure fit for purpose and ensure that they meet client demands/needs
· Negotiation of renewal terms/quotations and mid-term cover alterations
· Completion of renewal quotes – applying both technical and bespoke client knowledge
· Working to address and resolve technical issues outside of renewal
· Preferably ACII qualified or working towards the ACII or similar qualification
· Preferably educated to A level or presenting relevant industry experience
· Comprehensive knowledge of insurance and underwriting in order to deal effectively with client needs
· Strong knowledge of either various lines of liabilities or commercial property/real estate experience Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with new clients and insurers and maintain strong relationships with existing ones
· Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts, representing the business unit and the wider Willis Towers Watson Group with a high level of credibility
· Excellent client focus with proven experience of delivering high levels of direct client service
· Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations to identify optimum solutions for clients
· Good understanding of the processes that support the operating model and strategy for the business unit and Willis Towers Watson overall
· Experience of working with and adhering to processes and systems that support client service delivery
· Good presentation skills
· Intermediate level of IT systems (Microsoft office) as well as intermediate knowledge of data analysis
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more atwillistowerswatson.com .
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.