This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and fast growing organization as Contact Centre Agent. You will be providing excellent customer service to our members and in return you can expect a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, bonus and company pension scheme. We also offer a comprehensive training programme and fantastic progression opportunities.
Working in a busy call centre, within a friendly and professional team. You will mainly be taking inbound calls relating to a variety of occupational pension schemes. You may be required to answer queries via email and be asked to provide support to the administration and customer service team.
· Forward on escalated calls in the correct manner
· Maintain and develop knowledge of pension schemes
· Provide support to the administration team
· Support team members during busy periods
· Work as part of an effective team
· Answer the phones and respond to members queries to set service standards
· Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members’ needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand
· Communicate with members via email
· Make outbound calls when required
· Hit individual (KPI of 50 calls per day) and team targets
· Ensure timely completion of timesheets
Willis Towers Watson’s Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world’s leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe. The Requirements
· Grade 9-4/Grade C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent.
· Able to work to a high level of accuracy
· Able to work well under pressure and meet targets
· Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication
· Computer literate
· Excellent customer service skills and a positive, customer focused attitude
· Experience in either DB or DC pensions administration would be an advantage
· Experience working within a contact centre would be an advantage
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more atwillistowerswatson.com .
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.