Summary of Role
Within the Broker Support role you will join join our Placement Support Team providing support to Producers and Brokers in servicing our clients.
· Compile templates to send to global offices to provide information and check the information received back is accurate
· Review market security information on carriers, checking compliance and financial positions
· Create / Update marketing sheets for Broking Team
· Produce data, statistics, and information pack in support of the placement of a client’s reinsurance programme
· Liaise with Compliance / Sanctions Team on sanctions checks where touch points exist
· Effectively communicate with various stakeholders, both internal and external
· Work closely with Sales Team to ensure effective delivery of client service to clients
· Support creation of slips / endorsements
· Checking files to ensure all information is present and accurate
· Updating transactional broking system with relevant information on a timely basis
· Generate and issue evidence of cover, debit notes and closing instructions
· Review and interrogate reinsurance contracts to facilitate billing within agreed timescales
· Regular contact with colleagues on technical support/contracts
· Manage and resolve queries from clients and reinsurers
· Ensure compliance with Willis policies and WEM throughout the placement process
· Produce contractual documentation to a high level and within timescales
· Maintain files in an orderly manner electronically, ensuring these are within WEM guidelines
· Educated to A level standard
· Working towards the ACII qualification or ACII qualified (desirable)
· Relevant Insurance industry experience
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Attention to detail
· Ability to organise and prioritise workloads with good time management skills
· Intermediate IT skills (Microsoft Office suite)
· Experience of use and management of broking systems appropriate to own office
· Experience in supporting client service through process adherence
· Experience in delivering applicable compliance standards with client service teams
· Knowledge of global reinsurance markets
Investment, Risk and Reinsurance
Our sophisticated approach to risk helps clients free up capital. We work in close contact with investors, reinsurers, and insurers to manage the equation between risk and return. Blending advanced analytics with deep institutional knowledge, we reveal new opportunities to maximize performance.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.