Summary of Role
This is exciting opportunity to work within a growing administration team. This role is the key in administration of employee, client and benefit provider queries/reports in relation to flexible benefit schemes. This role would ideally suit someone who has experienced in a benefits administration role or experienced with data analysis.
· Monthly payroll/provider processing and data analysis in excel using formulas
· Data Processing of new joiner information
· Respond to Mailbox enquires daily
· Deal with queries and requests using in-house system
· Work collaboratively with colleagues by sharing knowledge, ideas & solutions
· Identify areas where the service to clients/members could be improved
· Ensure deadlines and targets/service level agreements are meet through effective planning
· Assist in more complex / project work when required e.g. annual scheme renewal
· Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members’ needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand
· Develop a strong knowledge of clients’ flexible benefits schemes and requirements
· Undertake both enrolment and on-going administration of client benefit data
· Communicate effectively with clients/members via email and telephone
· Ensure timely completion of timesheets.
· Demonstrates strong communication skills, both written and verbal and able to articulately adapt style for various purposes and audiences
· Computer literacy of Microsoft Office software, in particular Word and Excel – advanced Excel would be an advantage
· Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
· Able to work to a high level of accuracy
· Good analytical and numerical reasoning skills
· Good planning, time management and organisation skills with the ability to work to deadlines
· Able to work well under pressure and meet targets
· Able to work quickly, but accurately in a professional environment.
· Able to learn quickly, use own initiative and organise own workload effectively
· Experience in flexible benefits administration or financial services would be an advantage
· Prepared to put in the extra effort when needed to meet challenging deadlines
· Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude, overcoming any problems as they arise
· Prepared to show initiative where appropriate, but equally prepared to take instructions from others where appropriate in order to contribute to projects across the whole department
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more atwillistowerswatson.com .
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.