At Wayfairer Travel, we design inspiring, luxury tailor made holidays across Asia and Africa. We work with a core commitment to local communities and conservation efforts, striving for a fairer travel industry.
We’re looking for a passionate, motivated & talented film-maker, with the ability to create, edit and produce videos that convey the essence of our brand and the types of luxury holidays that we design.
This role requires you to travel to the destinations we offer, and use your story-telling skills to capture, through video, the destination’s unique cultures & traditions, travel attractions and luxury accommodations.
As a videographer for Wayfairer Travel, you’ll embark on a trip to some of our destinations across Asia & Africa. With support from Wayfairer’s co-founder and the marketing team, you’ll take the lead in defining the on-screen look and attitude of our brand.
The videos will be featured in our marketing campaign and published online. This role will begin on a 3 month contract, with the possibility of a permanent role for the right person.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the content team to define a unique video style
- Travel to the destinations we offer following a set itinerary
- Create, edit and produce engaging short travel videos
- Maintain the multimedia archive
What you need to know:
- Dates: ASAP
- Salary: Negotiable – $300 - $500 stipend
- Benefits: Along with a stipend to cover your living costs, benefits include flights & accommodation costs and travel insurance.
- Location: The role will begin in Bangkok, Thailand and an itinerary across Asia will be followed
- Videography equipment: To be provided by the videographer