POSITION: DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST/DATA ANALYST - LONDON, UK
Videobeat Networks is a young and fast growing video marketing agency with 80+ colleagues worldwide and 12+ colleagues in London. We are experts in innovative cross-platform video marketing. We believe in a strong connection between creativity and technology. Our skilled advertisers and marketing analysts work with our creative and consulting departments to achieve exceptional insights for our diverse portfolio of clients. We’ve developed software that allows us to analyse, target and reach specific audiences on TV, web video, social media and YouTube.
• Identifying client business objectives and advising them on suitable measurement strategies for their campaigns
• Setting benchmark performance, and advising on KPIs across all online channels.
• Using campaign performance analysis to influence and/or support campaign strategies
• Creating and maintaining marketing dashboards for client reporting on Excel, Google spreadsheet etc.
• Reporting on KPI (primary, secondary), analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available campaign data
• Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
• Assisting in educating clients on the benefits of digital marketing and the importance of online measurement & performance optimisation
• Working closely with the consulting/sales team to identify and explore opportunities to cross-sell services and support new client acquisition
The Successful Candidate has:
• Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
• Experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, etc.)
• High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
• High level of experience working with Google Adwords and other paid social platforms
• Experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
Employment Type and Remuneration:
Type: Internship | Duration: 3 months to permanent | Place: London | Start Date: ASAP | Salary: Paid