UYB Tech is an international workforce solutions provider within the technology, energy, process and infrastructure industries.
We are offering an exciting internship opportunity for individuals looking to gain experience in recruitment, sales, management and marketing activities.
We take pride in our outstanding reputation for excellence and integrity, UYB Tech offers a full range of services for both public and private sector clients.
UYB Tech consultants provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
• using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
• visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
• developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
• advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example, Job board websites, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc
• using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
• headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
• using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
• receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
• requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
• briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
• preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants;
• organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
• informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
• negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
• offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
• working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
We understand what it’s like to be an intern, that is why this role is a working from home opportunity which gives you the chance to save your expenses. You will need to attend your training day which will be at either of our locations in Kent or London.