Ugenie is seeking two articulate, energetic and self-motivated interns to work closely with Ugenie's co-founder and CEO.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support CEO at conferences, seminars and other business meetings.
- Complete research analysis on competing products in market to help Ugenie development and market strategy.
- Build and develop Genie database for beta launch.
- Work with Genie database to raise awareness about functionality of Ugenie and gather feedback on specific points of data.
- Aid with fundraising activities by making contacts with Angels, Investors and other funding sources including grants.
- Other activities to aid growth of company.
Interns can work remotely, but must attend weekly team meetings with the founders and other interns. Hours and length of internship are negotiable.
Proficiency on computer and mobile phone and in English required.