Ubisoft Singapore opened its doors on July 2008 as Ubisoft’s 18th internal development studio. Located in Fusionopolis (a state-of-the-art Infocomm Technology and Media hub) Ubisoft Singapore is recognized today as one of Asia’s premier game development studios. It now employs a multi-national team of 300 highly talented employees that comprise of a core team of Ubisoft veterans as well as a fast growing development team ranging from recent graduates to industry professionals.
Over the past eight years, the full-fledged development studio co-developed major AAA titles such as Assassin’s Creed® II, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands®, Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood, Assassin’s Creed® Revelations, Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed IV® Black Flag™, Assassin’s Creed® Rogue, Assassin’s Creed® Unity, and most recently, Assassin’s Creed® Syndicate. Ubisoft Singapore pioneered the development of naval battle gameplay and water technology – elements first introduced in Assassin’s Creed IV® Black Flag™ which have since become a staple feature in the Assassin’s Creed® franchise. Ubisoft Singapore is currently hard at work as the lead studio for an unannounced project on console and PC.
The main responsabilities are:
· Lead incident response activities before, during and after incidents;
· Act as a central point of contact within Ubisoft during incidents in the APAC region;
· Coordinate with other global teams, and assign responsibilities (delegate when necessary);
· Draft, review and communicate post-mortem reports to stakeholders;
· Lead internal investigations (local and corporate headquarters) in accordance to established policies;
· Leverage legal, compliance, and privacy experts as needed to consult and advise on actions regarding regulatory aspects of incidents;
· Participate in the implementation of a complete set of incident response workflows, including automation and vulnerability response and provide expertise and lead efforts in incident prevention;
· Coordinate with other teams to set forth measures that have for objective the reduction of incident occurrences;
· Prepare scenarios, and test procedures regularly with internal teams.
Threat intelligence :
· 10% to 40% Threat Hunting, Threat Intelligence and other intradepartmental projects;
· Identify operational risks and bring them to an acceptable level for management;
· Collaborate in all aspect of threat intelligence activities including threat hunting, malware analysis and forensics;
· Develop, maintain and document operational analysis processes.
You will be encouraged to participate in trainings and will receive management support .
· Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Sciences or any related discipline;
· GCFA, OSCP, CISSP, SANS or other major cybersecurity certifications are assets;
· 4+ years as Digital Forensics Incident Response analyst and/or Cyber Threat Intelligence analyst.
Skills & Knowledge
· SIEM (Splunk preferred);
· Endpoint security with EDR experience;
· IDS, DLP mechanisms;
· Memory image analysis;
· Forensics timeline tooling;
· PICERL approach;
· Technical synthesis;
· Proactive and autonomous;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Interpersonal and interdepartmental negotiation skills;
· English language is required (oral/written).
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes