Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players.
The teams at Ubisoft Mainz are engineering some of Ubisoft’s biggest blockbusters. Operating from a historic city in the heart of Germany, the studio develops games pushing the limits of the genre like the acclaimed Anno 1800 and lends decades of expertise to AAA co-development projects like Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and the upcoming Beyond Good And Evil 2. More information at mainz.ubisoft.com .
Ubisoft Mainz is looking for a driven Recruiter to help us hire the right talent for our studio. Your contribution in this role will be essential to ensuring that we continuously deliver high quality games, while paving the road for our studio's growth and for seizing upcoming opportunities.
This position will be located in Mainz, Germany.
· Autonomously drive the entire recruiting process from job posting to offer stage
· Build a strong relationship with hiring managers
· Identify and approach talented developers through various social and professional networks.
· Monitor and report recruitment activities
· Participate in the development of personnel marketing and employer branding activities
· Cooperate in different HR projects
· Finished studies with focus on HR or comparable education
· At least 3+ years’ Recruitment experience, preferably in the Games / IT industry
· General knowledge of HR processes
· Highly developed communication skills
· Highly organised and ability to prioritize tasks
· Proficiency in MS Office products and similar software
· Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
· Strong knowledge of current recruitment trends
· Relocation Support : We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
· 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the Mainz region.
· Flexible Working Hours : We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
· Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
· Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
· Discounted Games . We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
· Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
· Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
· Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
· Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
· English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
· Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water . Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our careers portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check https://mainz.ubisoft.com/en/