Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Beyond Good & Evil 2", "Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
For our PC gaming and digital distribution platform Uplay we are now accepting applications for a motivated Quality Engineer (f/m/d) to join our team. This position will be located at Ubisoft Düsseldorf (Germany).
We’re looking for a Quality Engineer to join the UplayPC project; Ubisoft’s digital distribution platform. You will join a multi-disciplinary team, where everyone is constantly striving to expand their knowledge. The UplayPC team is characterized by passion and the love of PC gaming. You will work in close collaboration with our programmers, designers and testers with the opportunity to visit and work from collaborating studios.
As the Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for building and establishing an automation test strategy for UplayPC in collaboration with the QA Lead of the team. This includes managing the close collaboration with the Uplay development and test teams for successful implementation. You will be also responsible for reviewing existing solutions and providing feedback to the automation team.
Further responsibilities include:
· Creation of an automation test framework for internal applications and services;
· Implementation of test solutions into the QA workflow;
· Actively participate in the centralized discussions and efforts towards global automation strategy of Uplay;
· Develop functional tests for a multicomponent application.
· 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance in the area of automation;
· Good knowledge of different test frameworks, like Selenium, Ranorex;
· Experience with different versioning systems, preferably Git;
· Experience in the development of functional testing and test frameworks;
· Experience in REST API testing;
· Experience with continuous integration tools and build pipelines like Jenkins, team city, Bamboo;
· Good verbal and written communication in English.
· Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
· 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
· Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
· Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
· Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month.
· Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
· Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
· Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
· Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
· English and German classes for free . Main language in the studio is English.
· Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water . Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the opportunity to demonstrate personal initiative. If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, please apply via our career portal.
The application should include your resume, portfolio and cover letter detailing your earliest starting date, salary expectations and motivation.
For further information please check bluebyte.ubisoft.com and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Luise-Rainer Str. 7