About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
As a product designer, you will have a significant impact on our global design and business strategy. You will be responsible for social system design and provide the optimal user experience. Our goal is to provide an accessible casual gaming and social experience to everyone.
What you will do:
· Lead the design of new features and updates across the core product, design and optimize social experience around the core gameplay
· Market researches reference to our product with best practices
· Hands-on production of user requirements, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
· Work closely with design, art and programming team on feature realization
· Follow data tracking once feature is live, identify issues and propose solutions, iterate the features/designs constantly for better experience
· Conduct playtest on your designs, validate and iterate your design with creative core team based on the feedbacks
· Responsible for clear documentation of design docs, process, etc.
What you will be equiped with:
· 3-5 years experiences in designing and shipping mobile apps, good understanding in Chinese apps and mobile market,
· Experience using a Project Management System such as JIRA is a plus
· Good documentation skills
· Open-minded to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
· Willing to share, a good team player and work independently
· Strong knowledge of social design, particularly as applied to mobile apps and web-based experiences.
· Good English skill
· Good communication and presentation skills.
What you will also get:
· An international working environment
· FUN Culture
· Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!