Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate among some of the most creative teams of the industry, from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
Together, we are creating the unknown and shaping the future of entertainment.
Within EMEA (Europe, the Middle East, Asia) HQ, you will be part of the Business Analytics team, part of EMEA Strategic Planning & Business Performance department.
As a Live Analyst you will participate in the elaboration of strategical and tactical analysis providing the insights for executives’ decision making. You will be in touch with multiple internal interlocutors on the international level such as production studios, financial planning, subsidiaries...
Your main missions could be categorized as follow:
1. Strategic Planning & Analysis
Proactive optimization of our games’ Life Cycle
- Provide Sales Team with focus studies to support fine tuning of offers through their Lifecycles (edition definition, pre-orders, launch, live phase) as well as specific live events (localization potential, closed/open beta learnings, free weekends planning…)
- Follow Sales & Revenue oriented Forecasts: reviewing assumptions and benchmarks, promotional impacts, in-game player behavior to provide rational factors for revenue landings estimates
- Ad hoc analysis: on specific non-recurring events (e.g. movies / series launches), pricing strategy, distribution deals opportunities…
2. Main contact for distribution insights
Insure proper usage and understanding of distribution data analytics
- Financial planners: providing accurate and lifecycle revised forecast to support business plan definition and monthly reviews
- Production Studios / Marketing Brand managers: contribute to transversal studies requiring an in depth understanding of EMEA distribution figures.
- Market Analyst / Data scientists: insuring efficient exchanges between day to day operational decisions and machine learning / competition study’s findings
- Subsidiaries: mutualize analytics effort to support game performance tracking and deployment of new tools
3. Efficiency driven project expert
Define and guarantee advancement of projects related to data analytics needs
- Modeling and optimization of company’s processes and tools to match a fast changing industry (digitalization, Free-To-Play, new platforms) in order to help top management’s decision making
- Provide support for automation of recurring data gathering or dispatching
- Get actively involved in business and/or IT projects considering analytics revamps
· Baccalaureate +4/5 years from a Business School / Engineering School or a similar college education with 0-2 years years of experience
· Strong analytics skills and models construction approach
· Able to work in autonomy and with relevancy concerning the exploitation of big data
· In-depth understanding of video game industry & player behaviors
· Good Interpersonal skills in order to efficiently interact with all company stakeholders
· Tools :
o Excel mastering
o Experience in data analysis (SQL, Teradata...)
o Every other reporting tool would be a plus (Tableau…)
· A fluent English is necessary for this position
Discover our gameplay
- 6th Great Place To Work 2019 (500 – 5000 employees)
- Fun @Work: teambuildings, game launches, Christmas and summer parties…
- Home office, flextime
- Group’s Savings Plan
- And so many other advantages!
We’re expecting you as soon as possible
In Montreuil Sous-Bois