Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft’s presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
Our team in Kyiv, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, works on PC, consoles, mobile and next-gen versions of future AAA Ubisoft titles. You will be involved in process of testing Uplay application, identifying issues, creating necessary documentation as well as communicating with developers and other stake holders.
· Work with application specific test-cases;
· Find issues on a designated application and submit them into the bug tracking system;
· Check issues in order to see if they are still occurring once fixes have been implemented;
· Have a very good ability to detail and observe application behavior;
· Have ability to differentiate issues related to specific platform from the general one;
· Be able to work under pressure and provide accurate results;
· Deliver status reports to the QC Coordinator/Assistant/Dev Team on a regular basis as well as on-demand;
· Provide feedback and workarounds for issues found by the customers regarding the application.
· Experience in QA / Game Testing from 6 months (not mandatory);
· Upper Intermediate English, written and spoken;
· Excellent communication skills;
· General knowledge of Windows, mobile, consoles testing specifics;
· Good knowledge of testing principles;
· Understanding of agile work processes;
· ‘Outside of the box’ thinking;
· Independent and self-starting;
· Objectivity and the ability to take important decisions on a short term-basis.
Conditions and benefits:
· Covered vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leaves
· Working hours – from 9.00 until 18.00 Monday to Friday (with one-hour lunch break to have rest, enjoy games or sleep on bean bag)
· International AAA game projects
· Big variety of career and development opportunities
· Opportunity to travel and meet your colleagues from all over the world
· Medical and life insurance after successfully completed probation period
· English or French courses after successfully completed probation period
· Free access to all Ubisoft games on PC platform
· Regular video game tournaments organized internally
· Learning opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and online platforms that provide an opportunity to increase own expertise in various domains
· Welcoming and relaxed workplace
· Doctor in the office
· Different snacks for every day
Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive it will take us up to 14 working days to come back to you with the answer and feedback. Please be patient!