Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
· Develop, integrate and maintain various automated test frameworks to validate versions released.
· React to issues by adding or writing new test scenarios to detect similar issues
· Support the Tech Lead in building tools, test cases and tracking down issues (e.g. gathering of metrics and logs to document issues)
· Implement and maintain testing guidelines.
· Participate in peer reviewing of code to maintain code quality, reliability & reusability for testing & deployment
· Liaise with Dev Team to help address or document third-party issues
· Manage and coordinate remote location (codev) on automatic testing
· Lead web testing on Game2Web application
· Support technical testing for game backend
· Write test scenarios
· Computer Science degree preferred
· Passionate about gaming
· Experience with scripting (python), C++ C#, relational databases
· Prior AAA shipped games
· Experience working with various testing framework
· Familiar with unit testing test suites and C++ debugging process
· Proficiency at reusing, adopting and integrating existing code
· Strong communication tactics/ knowledge sharing
Apart from a competitive competitive salary package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume!