About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Roles and responsibilities:
· Help prevent bugs by testing integrations within the production itself, validation of the integrated features versus design documentation.
· Direct support to the assigned development team, real-time bug isolating/reproduction, integration grid updates and special requests from production (specific tests, video captures, build reviews, bug entry, etc.)
· Tag team testing and troubleshooting alongside production to help identify and fix bugs on the fly.
· Entering the issues in the bug database and communicating them to the different members of the production team.
· Evaluate the severity and probability of the issues that are found during tests.
· Working closely with the QC Team Lead in the follow up of the game’s development (Validating versions to be sent to other testing teams, putting together various reports and also help with risk assessments).
· Help create, follow and fill out checklists made by the QC Team Lead
· Identify and report bugs as well as make a methodical verification of the assigned portion of the game or the game in general.
· Follow security measures regarding version manipulation.
· Other pertinent tasks.
· Passion for Game industry and Game Test
· Videogame tester formation is a plus
· Knowledge of terms related to the video game industry
· Working knowledge of the Windows environment
· Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
· Any technical skills related to video games are a definite plus (Editors, scripting, programming, etc.)
Personal (soft) skills :
· Shows leadership
· Able to communicate
· Able to adapt to change
· Able to work under pressure
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!