Ubisoft Leamington has been a member of the Ubisoft family since January 2017 and has collaborated on Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Far Cry 5 and Starlink: Battle For Atlas. Currently comprised of a 70-strong team, the studio is a solid and experienced group supported by a mix of veteran developers and promising young talent. Based in Royal Leamington Spa, Ubisoft Leamington is at the heart of a thriving destination for UK game developers.
Monitor the production of a project’s feature(s) and the activities of its development team to ensure delivery occurs on time, with the required quality using available resources.
· Participate in the monitoring of project deliverables and risks to ensure the respect of deadlines, budget and quality;
· Create plans relating to project/feature needs using the allocated project management tools ;
· Provide reports on development progress and issues for a project’s/feature’s delivery;
· Assess risks to quality, timing and resources and raise alerts where they impact on the delivery;
· Organize and follow up on the development team’s meetings;
· Plan sprints according to milestone targets and be involved with the creation of a work backlog;
· Identify playtest requirements and assess the quality of the game during playtests;
· Define the areas for improvement within the project and chase up bugs;
· Monitor tasks and task creation and update progress on the appropriate tool;
· Collaborate with leads in order to plan effectively in accordance with timescales;
· Work directly with the team and encourage collaboration in order to get results;
· Monitor the use of the budget relating to the project feature(s) and understand the financial impact and value of the team’s plans.
Skills and Knowledge
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
· Ability to adapt to change and work effectively under pressure;
· Able to plan and estimate tasks and ensure timely delivery of work;
· Good knowledge of the video game industry;
· Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite e.g. Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· 1 – 2 years’ experience as a project assistant or 1 years’ experience in commercial software development experience with significant involvement in a full project development cycle;
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience;
· Experience in the video game industry is desirable;
· Experience using issue and project tracking software (e.g. Jira) and other task tracking tools is desirable;
· Experience in team management is also desirable.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.