Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games . Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Ubisoft Bucharest is looking for a Graphic Designer to join its Communications team and work in a creative, dynamic and challenging environment. The Graphic Designer will be a strong visual communicator responsible for designing content and assets for internal and external communications channels including web, social, presentations and printed materials.
Portfolio is a must in your application.
Your main mission:
· Create, conceptualize and implement creative ideas into visual materials for internal and external communications channels according to Ubisoft brand guidelines – you’ll cover email templates, PPT presentations, banners, OOH, online media campaigns, infographics, posters, flyers;
· Create the visual identity for the Ubisoft internal and external programs – compelling and effective logos, KV and all declination required;
· Maintain a high level of creativity and consistent artistic standard for all assets created for the studio;
· Add animations and effects to static Ubisoft assets;
· Work closely with other members of the communications, support and other Ubisoft; departments teams to identify design needs and execute accordingly;
· Present your ideas rationally and be able to process the feedback;
· Perform other related tasks as required.
What You’ll Bring as Experience:
· At least 3-5 years of graphic design experience in a similar role;
· Experience in a creative industry would be considered an asset;
· Professional graphic design skills and strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint;
· Experience designing for multiple mediums including web, social, presentations, posters and other print materials;
· Creative thinker who has the ability to develop visual concepts with minimal direction
· Highly organized with excellent time management skills to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Proficiency in English.
Nice to have:
· University or equivalent diploma in graphic design or related field;
· Experience with After Effects would be considered a tremendous asset;
· Experience with WordPress, HTML and CSS;
· Passion for the games industry.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
· Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
· IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
· Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume & portfolio , highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.