Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
Ubisoft Singapore opened its doors in July 2008 and has since become the largest AAA lead studio in Asia . We are proud of our expertise in naval technology and very excited to bring a brand new online, naval, open world IP to you – the pirate game Skull and Bones !
Our other notable achievements include working on every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II , and being the innovators of naval gameplay in Assassin’s Creed III , Assassin’s Creed IV : Black Flag , Assassin’s Creed Rogue and Assassin’s Creed Origins . And did you know - Ubisoft Singapore works closely with Ubisoft Chengdu and Ubisoft Philippines as an Armada of three studios! We can’t wait to bring exhilarating and unforgettable gameplay experiences to you.
Find out more about us on our website: singapore.ubisoft.com
- Develop clean gameplay code to support gameplay features under the direction of the Programming Leads
- Build adequate knowledge of the codebase and pipeline to be able to individually and safely work in the development environment
- Respect technical constraints given by the leads
- Maintain a good team atmosphere
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, a sense of commitment and seeks to learn and broaden his skill set
Learn to communicate with other disciplines to understand their needs and requirements. (Animators, Audio, Design etc)
· Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, game programming or a similar field in a local university
· Able to commit for 4 - 6 months, internship must be recognised by the school
· Demonstrated game programming experience (personal or professional).
· Experience developing and debugging in C/C++ and familiar with Microsoft Visual Studio.
· Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
· Strong mathematics background (logic, linear algebra, calculus, statistics and probability, …)
· Passion for gaming and familiarity with Ubisoft games.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes