In general, the release coordinator supports the release management team (release management specialist, release manager and/or live producer/production director) in coordinating game delivery, including the proposed launch calendars, closing by the deadline and the overall quality and planning of the releases.
The main and routine tasks of this position are to:
· Contribute to the quality of the game content and player experience in collaboration with the release management specialist and/or release manager;
· Support the release management specialist and/or release manager to ensure that launches pass quality control and have received all approvals;
· Contribute to the assessment and evolution of the delivery system in collaboration with the release management specialist and/or release manager;
· Document the launch plan and recommendations for each new edition;
· Communicate the new edition / version status to the stakeholders;
· Keep the launch plan roadmap up to date;
· Contribute to improving the efficiency of closing processes;
Coordinate launch planning meetings with key stakeholders;
· Collaborate with teams in different areas;
· Carry out all related tasks.
College or university degree in administration or equivalent.
1 to 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar position, project coordination or equivalent.
Experience in the release and operation of online games an asset.
Skills and knowledge:
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
· Ability to easily adapt to change;
· Ability to work effectively under pressure;
· Results focus;
· User focus;
· Ability to manage several tasks concurrently;
· Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite, including Microsoft Project;
· Bilingualism: French and English, spoken and written;
· Excellent understanding of game publishing schemes.