About the Organization
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Title: Financial Planning Analyst
Department: Finance & Accounts
Studio budgeting process
· Drive the entire budgeting process for the Studio Budget, right from initiating the process to uploading it in the tools for yearly and quarterly budgets.
· Co-ordinate with all stake holders for preparation of budget.
· Provide necessary templates for budgeting.
· Compile and analyze the data and prepare justification for budget.
· Align/ realign the budget as per the logical drivers if required.
· Upload the budget in budgeting tools after validation
Project Budgeting process
· Co-ordinate with Producers/ PMO for project forecast -Staffing and activity cost for yearly and quarterly budgets and for new project budgets.
· Uploading project forecast in tools form time to time as required.
Reporting and analysis.
· Preparation on project cost report and analysis on monthly basis.
· Preparation of actual expenses report and variation analysis on monthly basis
· Provide timely and important reports to support management decision from time to time
· Preparation on monthly MIS
· Preparation of presentation of Business plan review on quarterly basis
· Prepare management dashboard with relevant and important data analysis
· Working on various simulations as required by management from time to time.
· Sending alerts to PMO / producers for project variations from time to time.
· Answering various queries pertaining to project costs from different stake holders.
Support and participate in Monthly and yearly closing process
· Monthly closing activity related to invoicing of time on project through given reporting tool
· Participate in other monthly closing activities of analysis of expenses and other relevant tasks
Tools implementation / automation
· To support the HQ tool implementations for budgeting and/ reporting.
· Drive more automation in the current process.
· Graduate in Commerce and MBA finance from reputed institute.
· Minimum 5 years of total experience and 3 years of relevant experience.
· Expertise in working with MS Excel, Power point and ERP/ budgeting / reporting tools
· Working knowledge of MicroStrategy will be considered as an advantage.
· Strong understanding of financial management including P&L and Budget vs Actual
· Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills