Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players by original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn.
Created in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux is the newest of the French Ubisoft studios, working on iconic brands such as Just Dance, Ghost Recon, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids.
About 15 Ubisoft experts from all over the globe, created the core of the studio. With their experience, energy and passion, we are able to grow into a world class development team.
Announced as AAA studio, Ubisoft Bordeaux is growing rapidly and already counts more than 200 employees, from more than 16 different nationalities.
With the ocean less than an hour away, the vineyards at the gates of Bordeaux, and located in one of the most beautiful regions of France, Ubisoft Bordeaux is the ideal place to reconcile a demanding and creative work environment on leading Ubisoft brands along with an exceptional lifestyle.
If you like working in a stimulating, international and friendly environment, come join us and become a pioneer of this new studio!
· You manage and manipulate SQL data sets, including: defining variables, performing calculations and summarizations, and creating solutions to address business requirements;
· You provide hands-on R development, data processing automation, and statistical models deployment;
· You build both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis from multiple data sources;
· You proactively develop new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization;
· You identify, document and design data to be tracked;
· Debugging and problem solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
· Very good communicator: you will be in permanent interactions with the production teams (English required)
· Technical background : Good command of the SQL language ; Knowledge in programming and databases, you create queries and scripts in order to render the player data intelligibly to teams (R, Tableau, Python, SPSS ...)
We are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
· Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
· Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
· Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
· Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.