Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
Our Project Management team is currently seeking a paid intern to join our Creative Services division. As a Project Management Intern, your primary job is to provide administrative project support and report to the Creative Services Project Manager on his/her project(s). The ideal candidate is well-organized, curious, self-motivated, and has a genuine interest in Project Management, Marketing and/or Creative Services. This person will learn the business processes for supporting the Creative facets of a game launch at a large market publisher. The candidate can expect to work 30-40 hours a week, possibly more depending on needs, for no longer than 6 months.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Support all Creative projects from concept to execution, working with Project Managers to ensure each project is delivered on-time, within scope, and on brief
· Assist Project Managers in the management project tasks, schedules and partner creative reviews
· Work collaboratively with Design, Video, Copy teams as well cross- functional partners
· Schedule meetings, develop tasks lists, status reports & meeting notes
· Ability to identify, communicate and assist in resolving project issues
· Maintain integrity of departmental documentation and folders
· You'll wear many hats and share ownership over large, critical game launches
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
· Ideally, obtained or is currently pursuing a degree in marketing, design, or business
· 1+ year experience working in a coordination capacity, ideally with creative teams, a plus
· Q/A (testing) experience in video games, a plus
· Effective leadership and interpersonal skills, cool under pressure, meets challenges bravely, high level of adaptability, flexibility, and resilience
· Highly Organized with a positive and pro-active mindset
· Detail oriented, impeccable documentation skills
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment and demonstrates strong judgement
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Experience with MS Office, Google Docs, Smartsheets or any other project management tool a plus
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.