Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Under general supervision, in social media, retail, and forum environments, Social Support Representatives will provide customer support including but not limited to account, general, payment, and technical support. Support must be provided professionally and personally utilizing clear written communication. Social Support Representatives are required to perform other work as necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the team environment and department.
Core Hours: 3PM-12AM, weekend availability required
Location: Cary, NC
· One year customer support in a contact center environment or
· Two years customer service/retail, and
· Strong familiarity with social media channels
· Ability to write clearly and accurately, following conventional rules for grammar, mechanics, and spelling.
· Demonstrated typing efficiency and accuracy.
· Proficiency with standard productivity applications on PC.
· Knowledge of computer systems, networking, and gaming platforms.
· Familiarity with customer service best practices and core values.
· Address customer concerns and inquiries using available internal resources.
· Diagnose technical issues regarding games or software.
· Analyze customer-reported problems to determine and eliminate underlying issues.
· Interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
· Communicate effectively in an organized manner.
· Switch between various support modalities (Facebook, Forums, Twitter, Retail) as volume demand or staffing needs require.
· Redirect customers to other regional support or outside organizations when necessary.
· Support marketing initiatives in cooperation with colleagues and leadership.
· Remain current in the field by acquiring game information, latest patch information, and industry-related news which impacts support.
· Participate in training and development activities.
· Complete tasks as assigned by supervisory staff.
· Reliable and punctual; follows established attendance policies.
· Quickly and effectively adapts to change while maintaining professional attitude.
· Self-directed focus to accomplish desired outcomes on schedule.
· Interacts with colleagues and customers in a manner which instills confidence in the organization.
· Accepts, provides, and seeks feedback in a professional and courteous manner.
· Effective conflict resolution skills that provide solutions to antagonistic or otherwise stressful situations.
· Pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
· Ability and willingness to work in a team environment to achieve the greater good.
· Ability to follow through and achieve action items in a multi-tasking environment.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.