About the organization:-
Ubisoft Pune is proud to be one of the most creative video game studios in India with over 700 + talented employees ranging over many areas of expertise. Just Dance, Steep, Grow Up or For Honor, are some of the amazing Ubisoft’s brands, our teams are working one.
We have very challenging and exciting opportunities for creative minds to develop their expertise and capabilities to grow. At Ubisoft we favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit, and, together, we build success. Besides, the friendly work environment, Pune is a fast growing city and a hub for the Indian economy.
Job Title: 3D Programmer
The graphics programmer, working hand in hand with the artists, is responsible for the visual quality of the game; constantly keeping up to date with new industry standards and state of the art techniques. He is dedicated, with the rest of the team, to give to the player the best experience possible.
· Demonstrated game development experience (industry or personal projects).
· Fluent C++ and object oriented skills.
· Ability to dive in a large codebase and figure out relevant parts for the task at hand.
· Decent knowledge of modern computer hardware and graphics pipeline.
· Experience optimizing software (memory, CPU, GPU).
· Quick to adapt when dragged out of the comfort zone:
· New software, hardware and tools environments.
· New problems for which the team has no prior experience.
· 3D software experience (3dsmax, Maya, Houdini).
· Game development with any framework/Engine.
· Gaming console development experience.
· Experience dealing with any CPU assembly.
· Experience with any 3D graphics or compute API (opengl, directx, Metal, Vulkan…).
· Experience with any shader language (CG, HLSL, GLSL…).
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes