Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players by original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and evolve with passionate and pioneering teams in their field, all over the world. You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will passionate our players.
Opened in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux is a French AAA Studio responsible for games such as Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Beyond Good & Evil, Steep and the Rabbids. Ubisoft Bordeaux already has more than 200 employees and works with the studios of Annecy, Montpellier and Paris.
In one of the most beautiful regions of France, less than an hour from the ocean and in the heart of the vineyards, the Ubisoft Bordeaux Studio is the ideal place to combine a demanding, creative and international work environment while enjoying an exceptional set of life.
Are you dreaming of taking part in this new challenge? We are currently looking for a 3D Programmer Intern (M/F) to join the Beyond Good & Evil Team for a 6 months period. Discover the missions below and join our AAA teams!
· Participate in the evolution and development of the game's graphics engine.
· Research new rendering techniques
· Maintain and extend the existing engine, tools and frameworks
· Analyze performance and optimize code
· You are available for a 6 months internship period
· Initial experience with programming 3D graphics applications, ideally using any of the current rendering APIs (Direct3D, OpenGL, Vulkan) and shader languages
· Good programming skills in C++
· Good understanding of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
· Ability to analyze and extend existing code
· Your level of English allows you to evolve in an international team: good oral and written communication in English is required.
· Open-minded personality and a team-player mentality.
Evolve in a leading group in the video game industry in France and present in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international evolution
· Join passionate teams and excellent technical levels, all driven to dream and develop innovative games and demarcated by their quality.
· Collaborate with recognized teams for their experience on renowned franchises.
· Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events and tailored training programs.
· Benefit from Ubi +: 4 Ubisoft games offered by, toy library, library, special offers for cultural activities.
Ubisoft strives to develop a work environment that includes the diversity of the player community in its teams. Ubisoft offers all the same opportunities for access to employment regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age.