Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players with original and memorable entertainment. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn
At Ubisoft Bordeaux, you have the opportunity to collaborate and evolve with passionate and pioneering teams in their field, all over the world. You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will passionate our players.
Opened in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux is a French AAA Studio responsible for games such as Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Beyond Good & Evil, Steep and the Rabbids. Ubisoft Bordeaux already has more than 200 employees and works with the studios of Annecy, Montpellier and Paris.
In one of the most beautiful regions of France, less than an hour from the ocean and in the heart of the vineyards, the Ubisoft Bordeaux Studio is the ideal place to combine a demanding, creative and international work environment while enjoying an exceptional set of life.
In collaboration with Ubisoft Paris Mobile, Ubisoft Bordeaux is proud to participate in the development of a mobile game adapted from one of our biggest international AAA brands! Are you dreaming of taking part in this new challenge? We are currently looking for a Rendering Programmer (M/F): discover the missions below and join our mobile teams!
As a Senior Graphic/Rendering Programmer, you will work on a new midcore AAA F2P title with a big Ubisoft IP. Your main missions will be to:
· Help define the project's graphic needs along with artists and the producer
· Produce optimized shaders
· Produce and implement AAA FX and post FX (Bloom, HDR, Motion Blur, SSAO, Particles, Volumetric Lights, DOF, etc.)
· Optimize GPU performance and settings in order to obtain the best framerate/quality balance
· Develop tools that will enable artists and gameplay programmers to be self-sufficient
· Remain up-to-date on best practices and new techniques in order to identify tomorrow’s visual must-haves
· Benchmark what competitors do, and be a driving force behind proposals
· You have at least 3 years’ experience in a Senior Programmer position or similar, and have developed at least one 3D game
· Excellent mathematical knowledge
· Perfect knowledge of AAA rendering techniques and associated FX
· Good knowledge of GPU programming (GLSL or HLSL)
· Knowledge of Open GLES and/or Direct 3D is a plus
· Experience with Unity
· You are fond of mobile games
· You are independent, proactive, and possess very good interpersonal skills
· You have a great enthusiasm for graphics
· Good English skills
· Evolve in a leading group in the video game industry in France and present in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international evolution
· Join passionate teams and excellent technical levels, all driven to dream and develop innovative games and demarcated by their qualityCollaborate with recognized teams for their experience on renowned franchises
· Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events and tailored training programs
· Benefit from Ubi +: 4 Ubisoft games offered by, toy library, library, special offers for cultural activities
Ubisoft strives to develop a work environment that includes the diversity of the player community in its teams. Ubisoft offers all the same opportunities for access to employment regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age.