Ubisoft Milan is looking for a Layout Artist to be involved in the production of a prestigious triple-A title.
The Layout Artist will join the Cinematic Animation team and will collaborate closely with the Cinematic Supervisor and the Animation Director to take care of the layout for the in-game cinematics.
· Under the supervision of the Cinematic Supervisor, manage the movement creation process and final edits of the cinematics;
· Establish composition, character staging, camera positioning and animate camera movement with strong attention to details and the qualitative standard of the project;
· Contribute to the project’s overall vision by paying particular attention to the key narrative elements.
· Previous experience as a Layout Artist experience in VFX, film or games;
· Strong sense of composition, staging, and camera language;
· Understand basic concepts of character animation and character posing;
· Advanced knowledge of Maya or similar 3D software;
· Good communication skills;
· Availability to relocate to Milan (Italy).
As a bonus:
· Knowledge of Adobe Premier and good editing skills.
Initial fixed-term contract.
In order to consider your application, please send us a link to your portfolio/showreel.
The position is based in Milan (Italy) and requires working onsite.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.