Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft builds worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
With over 30 locations worldwide, 94 nationalities and 55 spoken languages, Ubisoft teams are a creative force with a diverse range of specialties in development, business and operations. Through cross-studio collaboration and a forward-looking approach, they dream up new ideas, anticipate new technologies, and continually enhance their expertise.
From breathtaking gaming experiences to award winning marketing campaigns, Ubisoft creates engaging worlds that foster passionate communities.
3D Artists will take part in the production of the games by creating, adapting or implementing all the essential 3D Environment elements for the success of the game.
Leverage your passion to work on high quality AAA games. Learn from world-class experts.
· Skilled in one or more 3D packages (e.g. Autodesk Softimage, 3D Studio Max, Maya, IXSI, LightWave, ZBrush)
· Proficient in one or more 2D authoring software (e.g. Quixel, Ndo, Substance Design, Substance Painter, Photoshop)
· Good sense of form, shape and silhouette in regards to objects
· Understands technical constraints and integrates them when modeling
· Adapts well to new processes and pipelines
· Ability to take direction well
· Manages his/ her own time and works within deadlines
· Creative and resourceful in problem solving
· Good interpersonal and communication skills in English
· Excellent collaborative spirit within a team environment
· Passionate about art and games, and eager to grow
· Previous experience in a 3D Artist role in the video game industry or TV/ film is a plus
To all applicants: Kindly upload your cover letter , CV and portfolio.