Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
· Create realistic 3D models and textures including architecture, organic objects and props in accordance with the artistic direction, production deadlines and technical specifications.
· Sculpt/model UV & texture and integrate both high & low polygon meshes in a PBR pipeline.
· Verify the quality of objects in the game, and make improvements where necessary to fit technical constraints and artistic direction.
· College Diploma/Degree in graphic design, 3D, video game development or equivalent training.
· 5 years’ games industry experience with industry 3D packages, preferably 3DSMax & ZBrush.
· Experience working on published AAA games a strong advantage.
· Expert knowledge of 3DSMax, ZBrush and Substance Painter.
· Expert knowledge of Photoshop.
· Excellent knowledge of real-time modeling techniques (shaders, PBR, normal, displacement etc.)
· Strong portfolio showing 3D art skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity.
· Familiarity with game development cycle.
· Good understanding of architecture.
· Good organization skills.
· Strong time management skills.
· Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written).
· Considerable understanding of video games and broad video game culture.
· Self-motivated and agile.