About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
· Create high quality in game animation and in game cut scenes for AAA titles
· Deliver a high ended quality on each step of the production, including tracking, retargeting, animation polish and integration.
· Excellent skills of key frame animation
· Have rich experience of character skeleton setup
· Proficient with 3d software as Max, Maya, Motion builder
· Outstanding artistic senses and knowledge on cinematographic, such as camera setting, storyboarding
· A good team player and communicate with people with different job family openly
· Complete the task to specifications and manage time efficiently Good learn ability, looking for improvements consistently.
· Working knowledge of Blade Scripting, Max Script, MEL script, Python is a Plus
· 3+ year working experience in game industry
· Basic to intermediate level of English (oral and written)