Founded in 2005, the Ubisoft studio in Quebec has carved a place among the leaders of the video game industry. Through the years, the studio has acquired a solid expertise, positioning it in the development of AAA major games. Involved in the Assassin's Creed franchise since 2010, the Quebec team has recently assumed the leadership of Assassin's Creed Odyssey, the latest opus in the series that has been critically acclaimed.
The 2D-3D artist will create high-resolution images and concepts.
· Create concepts (sketches, photo montages, etc.) based on specific briefs and in keeping with the artistic direction;
· Create high-resolution images based on specific briefs and in keeping with the artistic direction;
· Pose, light & render in 3D software;
· Pose & capture screenshots in our proprietary game engines;
· Create and/or modify textures;
· Process images in Photoshop;
· Search for references based on the artistic direction;
· Carry out all other related tasks.
College diploma in graphic design, modeling or other relevant training.
Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in modeling, texture, lighting, image processing or any other relevant experience.
· Team spirit
· Observation skills
· Ability to quickly adapt to change
· Ability to accept feedback
· Ability to work under pressure
· Creativity (originality and resourcefulness in problem-solving)
· Bilingualism (French-English)
· Knowledge of Photoshop, 3dsmax