Description de l'offre
Trouva is revolutionising the world of e-commerce. We're building the destination for the most unique products from the world's best independent stores. We’re funded by amazing VCs and Angels whose successes include Net-A-Porter, Etsy, Farfetch, Facebook (Octopus Capital, Index and Playfair) and are on a journey to spread independent boutique shopping across the globe.
Since launching Trouva two years ago, we’ve been growing like crazy and are preparing for another busy Christmas! We are looking for enthusiastic, driven team members to join our Customer Operations team as paid interns for the critical Christmas period.
We’re looking for driven people who are passionate about problem solving, talking to customers and who want to get experience in the fast-growing, fun, but hectic environment of one of London's hottest startups. As a Customer Operations team member, you’re at the heart of operations at Trouva, and will play a major part in our success over Christmas.
*Please apply through our Workable account here:* https://trouva.workable.com/j/766C6C515C , and let us know why you want to join us, as well as your current notice period and availability to interview.
The ideal candidate is friendly, has a strong attention to detail and is passionate about customer service and operations. Someone with:
* Lots of energy and positive attitude
* Confidence on the phone and excellent written English
* A knowledge of what world-class customer service looks like - and want to deliver it
* Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
* Strategic problem solving skills, with the ability to resolve issues as they arise and seek solutions proactively to improve our operations, user interface and service procedures
* A willingness to pitch in, get involved, help our your colleagues and work as a team to deliver
* An affinity for working under pressure
* Wants to find out more about working in a top startup!
*Your role will include:*
* Being the voice of Trouva with our customers - as well as our eyes and ears - totally critical to ensure we deliver a fantastic experience for our customer over Christmas
* Liaising with our boutiques to make sure orders run smoothly, anticipating and troubleshooting potential issues and finding solutions for any problems that arise, achieving the best outcome for both our customers and partners
* Answering inbound customer enquiries across multiple channels. You will be communicating with our customers and boutiques through well-crafted and personal emails, warm telephone calls, and online chat
* Partnering closely with our Community Management team to build relationships with our boutiques
* Identifying, reporting and troubleshooting potential issues and pain-points in our operations
* Understanding that making a customer happy is crucially important to our success
* Flexibility in schedule is essential; must be available to work weekends on a rota basis