Description de l'offre
Want to dip your toe into the travel industry?
About us: Travel The Unknown has an opening for a general intern immediately in Putney. We specialise in organising and running trips to places off the beaten track and really remote destinations. We run cultural tours, trekking trips, food tours, wildlife tours and much more.
The position will involve hands-on experience of working in a small owner-managed travel company and will involve various tasks including:
- Preparing itineraries and trip documentation
- Sending out brochure packs and other communication
- Liaising with suppliers in various countries
- researching destinations and accommodation on the web
- Writing copy (content) for various projects including website, brochures, trip documents, advertisements and other print design
- Dealing with world-wide suppliers
- Working with Social Media and forums
- Minimum Degree level qualification
- Be an excellent communicator in English (both in writing and verbal)
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be able to think for themselves and show initiative
- Have a willingness to learn new things and adapt to situations
- Hard worker, self-motivated, excellent organisational skills and be able to juggle competing priorities.
- Be available for a minimum of 6 weeks
You will get a lot of varied experiences and will be expected to help out with a variety of tasks depending on current requirements. If this position sounds like something you would be interested in then:
1. Send us your CV (if you have not done so already).
2. Confirm when and for how long you would be available to work with us.