You are 18 to 28 years old, E.U citizen with the personal project to kick start your career with an international assignment in a growing organization leader on its segments?
Transdev Group, headquartered in France, is looking for a Maintenance Junior Project Manager to be based in Portugal.
Embedded in the Maintenance Direction, you will be associated to the following missions:
Missions and Responsibilities:
- Take part into the Maintenance’s monitoring actions and teams
- Propose and then implement improvement solutions/ processes for better productivity, safety and quality of the service
- Ensure the security/ safety rules and best practices are implemented and respected
- Participate to budget planning, define and feed dashboards with relevant data
- Analyse work processes (stock management, preventive and curative maintenance) and propose improvement actions
- Contribute to procurement management and suppliers’ monitoring
- Contribute to the following of performance index
Mission Duration/ Starting date
Duration: 12 months (up to 24 months)
Mission starting: as soon as possible
Up to 10%
Language: Fluent Portuguese
Education & Experience:
University degree / Engineer school specialized in Transportation or Industrial Engineering and Maintenance.
Prior experience on maintenance management systems would be a plus
Competences and Skills:
Hand-on person, you have an obvious sense of responsibility and a taste for team management. Rigorous, your technical knowledge and your organizational skills allow you to formulate recommendations and propositions pertinent to the overal objective of performance in your scope. Interested in innovation, you show a spirit of initiative and proactivity. You have at least 2 years of experience in maintenance area.
Computer/ Software skills:
Excellent MS Office skills
IMPORTANT: Apply on www.transdev.com under Job offer/ Ref:39582