We have a new opportunity for a Credit Representative.
The role sits within the SME Credit department and is a highly targeted and results driven department.
Credit Representatives must adhere to processes, demonstrate initiative and take responsibility to achieve their individual objectives.
The roles includes, but is not limited to:
· Ensuring collection procedures are administered in accordance with company and departmental policies
· Methodical approach to review and prioritisation of ledger debt daily
· Timely completion of departmental process and controls, workflow, cashflow, month end analysis, no remits
· Collection of manual Direct Debits when due, and act upon any rejected DD's immediately
· Continuously develop and build customer relationships
· Identify accounts for escalation and submit proposals to Team Leader for further action
· Liaise with other departments to ensure that issues are resolved quickly and correctly, to assist customer in payment
· Provide cover for team representatives on all active Gas & Power ledgers when absence occurs
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Total Gas & Power Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Total Group responsible for energy Marketing and Trading activities in the UK.
Total Gas & Power Ltd’s UK Marketing business is a specialist provider of energy to UK businesses. We supply natural gas and electricity to many thousands of sites across the UK, and we are market leaders in the highly competitive Industrial and Commercial sector (by gas volume).
With customers across the entire commercial and industrial spectrum, competitive prices, a wide array of product solutions to meet customers’ individual buying needs, and high quality customer service remain the keystones for our growth and competitive success.
Our teams of dedicated employees always ensure a personal and professional service for all our customers. These teams are based in one of our three offices: Redhill in Surrey (main location), London and Leeds in West Yorkshire. We also have a network of field-based Account Managers located across the UK enabling us to form an individual relationship with our customers.
To be a success in this role you will need:
· an in-depth knowledge of credit control procedures
· strong organisational skills and methodical and logical problem solving abilities
· excellent communication skills with the ability to remain calm & courteous under all circumstances
· ability to forge strong working relationships
Administration Sales Support/ Trading
SME Credit Representative
Gas Renewables And Power
Experience level required
0 - 3 years
Salary range to
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL GAS & POWER LTD
Salary range from