The Customer Relationship Manager's (CRM) role is to ensure that the brand's commitments and promises are a reality on the stations of Asia Pacific Middle East (APME) zone. You are responsible for improving the retail customer relationship and the customer experience.
As the focal point of relations with various teams, you interface with the Retail, Marketing and Digital correspondents of each affiliate in APME. You lead customer relations governance and ensure a consistent approach within the zone.
Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
• Define the customer relationship strategy for APME and strengthen the customer culture of our affiliates
• Launch and analyse the studies to understand our clients' profiles and their perceptions of their customer experience
• Monitor and follow-up all customer active listening programs and ensure consistency within APME
• Take an active part in increasing the skills of the Marketing/Communication teams of the affiliates through: Dissemination of tools and reference materials, ad-hoc training programs, animating the network of communicators and sharing good practices
• Coordinate the marketing component of the Stick to Basics program
• Coordination with communication Team:
o To provide a common framework for all affiliates to speak out, in line with the network strategy of development
o To validate and make the marketing and communication plans of each country consistent and also take part of the validation of each marketing/communication operation proposed by the affiliate
o To monitor the effectiveness of the subsidiaries' marketing and commercial communication operations and suggests ways to improve them
• Give your opinion on station development from the point of view of customer experience
• Follow up of Brand Barometer, Customer satisfaction survey (Customer Voice)
Customer Data Management
• Participate in program launched by the group to collect customer data
• Assist affiliates in organizing customer data collection campaigns by providing tools and sharing best practices
• Help affiliates to organize the use of this customer data with targeted communications and operational implementation of their marketing plan
• Manage the relationship with NUMBERLY, supplier for program, for APME zone
• Structure and implement the Network's "Customer Commitments" policy by leading the "Top Service" network quality approach, among other things
• Implement and lead Top Service challenge and incentive programs
• Assist the affiliates in analyzing customer surveys (Mystery visit, external and internal audit) and defining action plans
• Monitor the actions defined by the affiliates to improve the customer satisfaction rate
• Responsible for the development and deployment of the station staff's clothing collections
• Manage the relationship with supplier for Mystery Visit, external audit, is focal point of relations
Complaint Management and Customer feedback
• Deploy the complaint management project for APME
• Measure maturity and the distance to the case management’s invariables, assist and follow up on missing invariables
Digitalization and Online Visibility
• Develop solutions on active listening: Pilot the immediate feedback tool.
• Define new strategic framework of the customer relationship, brought about by the arrival of digital technologies. Lead strategic digital projects that impact the customer experiences and maintains overall consistency for B2C and B2B.
• Coordinate and follow-up on: Total Services App, Online Visibility: Google My Business and Vista updates
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
· Good knowledge of network organizations and issues, able to navigate and drive success in a highly matrix organizational context
· Advanced training in Marketing or experience in a marketing and/or digital position in an Agency environment
· Positive, results driven and innovative to apply methods for ensuring total customer satisfaction and problem resolution
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong written and spokenEnglish is mandatory. French would be a plus.
Sales general responsibilities, Sales, Marketing
Retail Customer Relationship Manager – APMO
Marketing & Services
Experience level required
Minimum 3 years
TOTAL OIL ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD