Description du poste
As a Quantitative Analyst you will be closely working with the traders and on a daily basis, the tasks will be:
· Participate in the development of models, pricing methods.
· Develop the tools used by the traders (Excel spreadsheet, webservices…)
· Elaborate structures meeting the client’s needs and analyse along with the trading floor the model risks associated with these structures. Prepare notes for risk approval.
· Understand needs, exposures and hidden optionalities of physical and paper books.
· Provide support to the sales and trading for all technical issues.
· Provide management with indications regarding future development (pricing, IT, digital…)
· Interact pro-actively with IT and middle office departments regarding the integration of all pricing tools within our global trading system.
· Understand credit mechanisms and valuations, implications of changes in regulations…
· Be proactive concerning the development of new models/tools for the trading floor
· Take part in the merging of activities/models between crude, gas and power desks
Ideal candidate profile
The qualities required:
· Master’s Degree majoring in engineering, mathematics, computer science, physics, or quantitative finance discipline
· Minimum of two years of experience gained on a trading floor as a developer or quantitative analyst.
· Good analysis skills, rigor and ability to present complex problems in a precise and concise way.
· Capacity to stay pragmatic and business oriented.
· Excellent communication skills in English. Minimum professional proficiency in French is an advantage.
· Ability to make decisions under pressure and to manage deadlines will help you to thrive in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
Stratégie Economie, Middle/Back Office Financier, Systèmes d'Informations Fin, R&D Simulation numérique/STIC
Intitulé du poste
Région, département, localité
Stratégie Economie Business, Finance, Recherche Innovation&Développt
Niveau d’expérience requis
0- 3 ans, 3- 6 ans
Employeur (si connu)
TOTSA TOTAL OIL TRADING SA
Contexte et Environnement
TOTSA is the oil trading platform for the TOTAL group in charge of all physical trading and shipping on crude oil and all refined products.
TOTSA is also a major player within the derivatives markets and regularly proposes innovative products to investors and corporate clients. We are looking for a quantitative analyst who wishes to take part in a challenging environment and join a team composed of four analysts.