DUBAI-JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE(ARE)
· Blending & bulk planning as well as update production plans using interfaces in TOTAL MARKETING MIDDLE EAST FZE (TMME FZE)
· Planning & control of production – raw material receipt, blending, filling, transfer and bulk delivery processes.
· Responsible for Loss control management - stock control, inventory control & mass balance.
· Responsible for the plant operations completely during night shift (he is the independent responsible as PM is away)
· Monitor work area for Potential losses and recommend areas for improvement.
· Be proactive to any changes to production plans due to changes in bulk delivery plans and control blending plans accordingly
· Be reactive to any changes coming up due to changing business needs, customer requirements, and material related issues.
· Be supportive to Outbound logistics and communicate any non-availability of product for the next day as committed by the production plan for the week
· Responsible for agreed productivities and indicators as per QHSE guidelines
· Responsible for ship discharge operation & follow all HSE norms as per guidelines
· Responsible for corrective and preventive action in terms of batch and filling failure.
· Ensure day to day timely entries inSAPfor the production receipts ensuring accuracy and control
· Organize & lead tool kit meetings for communication, training, feedback on QHSE requirements and ensure actions
· Mistake report management.
· Review & amendment of QMS Procedure
· Active participation in emergency response plan & emergency preparedness.
United Arab Emirates
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Qualifications / experience required
· Good basic knowledge of lubricants blending process.
· Working knowledge of HSEQ management systems.
· Working knowledge of Energy management systems Skills:
· Perform as a Team Player
· Basic Computer Skills
· Man- Management Skills
· Interpersonal Skills Experience:
· 2-3 years of experience in similar position handling lubricants production in a reasonably complex multinational environment, preferably from the lubricants industry
· Must be computer literate – MS Office, Microsoft Outlook & SAP.
· Hands on experience in Safety, ISO 9001 (Quality) & ISO 14001 (Environmental) Management systems Education:
· Bachelor of Engineering in any discipline
Production General Resp
Marketing & Services
Region, department, area
United Arab Emirates
Experience level required
Minimum 3 years
TOTAL LUBRICANTS BLENDING UAE
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords)
JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE
Context and environment
· Internal interaction with manpower, contract manpower.
· External interaction – for bulk planning on a daily basis – with logistics personnel of TMME FZE
· External interaction – Supplier, transport crew, etc.