Atlantic Trading & Marketing, Inc., is looking for competitive and highly motivated individuals who are interested in gaining exposure to the financial markets through a hands-on training rotational program through front office, middle office and back office. Successful candidates will possess strong quantitative and communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We are a Trading & Shipping company that trades:
· Crude oil
· Petroleum Products
· Jet Fuel
· Diesel Fuel
· Naphtha What our Marketing Analyst Interns will do:
· Engage in continuous, hands-on training that includes education on option valuation, theory, hedging & portfolio analysis
· Rotate between the front office, middle office and back office to gain a broad perspective of the marketplace- always learning something new!
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Key qualities in great candidates:
· 0-2 years of experience
· Effective communication skills and a team-oriented attitude
· Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
· Demonstrated participation in strategic competitive activities
· Knowledge of the financial markets and trading industry is a plus!
Marketing Analyst Intern (Contractor)
Experience level required
Less than 3 years
Fixed term position