We are offering a 6 months internship for someone who intends to be involved in a challenging environment.
Desired start date : January 2021 : please kindly indicate on you Cv or cover letter your availability to start this internship.
1. Assist the CInternal Contrin in :
· Carrying out Sarbanes-Oxley controls and test
· Updating the repository 2. Update the mapping risk tool
3. Participate and assist other team members in the following tasks :
· Define and update, in conjunction with the Management, the procedures and delegations of authority for the Trading & Shipping companies.
· Manage the authorisations of Medissys Gestion (Information System monitoring the Trading & Shipping activities)
· Ensure the proper functioning of the business management , the risk control, the availability of the procedures documents and the compliance with their application
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Trading Shipping :
One of the most active players in the international oil markets
We have built a vast network of customers and suppliers worldwide, enabling us to trade on a daily basis with national oil companies, producers, other oil majors, refiners, traders, distributors and end-users.
We actively trade most crude grades and nearly all qualities of refined products, from high sulphur cracked fuel oil to gasoline components.
We have developed a set of trading strategies and expertise, which allows us to respond permanently to market changes and opportunities.
Through our commitment to the oil markets, we have become a major player in all their various aspects: physical, futures and derivatives.
· Business School - Internal control / compliance specialization is welcome
· Good english required
· Required skills : autonomy, availability, analytical skills, team spirit, listening, curiosity, good interpersonal skills
· Given the restrictions on work permits, only applications from Swiss and EU students will be considered
· Internship agreement requested
Gov Int Ctrl and Int Auditing
Internship- Internal Control
Governance and Information
Experience level required
0 - 3 years
TOTSA TOTAL OIL TRADING SA
Context and environment
The Geneva-based internship covers all Trading & Shipping companies. The main companies are based in Geneva, Paris, Singapore and Huston.
A strong involvement is necessary to understand the activities and specificities of the Trading & Shipping : market positions, credit risks...
Contacts with Directors and T&S department managers, Group Audit and Statutory Auditors.