BRUSSELS-RUE DE L'INDUSTRIE(BEL)
Total is a broad energy Group that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
Located in the center of Brussels, the DSI (DIRECTION SYSTEMES D’INFORMATION) Department of Total Petrochemicals & Refining S.A. is looking for a Cost Controller (m/f/x).
You will be guided from your first day at work: education and training are an intrinsic part of your career. Responsibility, independence and team spirit are key concepts in your commitment to us. In exchange, we offer you great career opportunities within the company or the Group.
Control and reporting of Long-Term Plan, budget and costs
· Participates on yearly Long-Term Plan and budget, under the supervision of Cost Controllers
· Collect all costs (OPEX, CAPEX) made by the concerned departments in Brussels and Paris
· Verify and validate purchase requests made by different departments
· Follow up of purchase orders and invoicing and escalate to more experienced cost controllers
· Verify and approve invoices without purchase orders Provide appropriate cost management tools
· Improve existing reporting systems (e.g. new reports, optimization and automation)
· Improve existing tools and processes Manage contracts and invoicing with DSI's clients
· Establish yearly work scopes and cost predictions (for client’s budgets)
· Invoice clients in a correct and timely manner and provide them answers to their questions related to invoicing
· Improve existing tools and process to invoice clients
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
· You have a master’s degree in economics, finance or equivalent.
· 2 to 4 years’ relevant experience is a plus.
· You are talented for analysing financial data and at synthesising.
· You are familiar with spreadsheets (Excel), presentation software (PowerPoint), the knowledge of SAP is a big plus.
· You are autonomous, rigorous, communicative and reactive.
· You are fluent in French and English; the knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
If you would like to join a young and dynamic team: don't hesitate to apply!
Cost Control & Reporting
COST CONTROLLER (m/f/x)
Refining & Chemicals
Region, department, area
Experience level required
0 - 3 years, 3 - 6 years
Fixed term position
Context and environment