We have a new opportunity for a Business Change Analyst, who will work with business partners responsible for effective identification, quantification, prioritisation and implementation of business change (People, Process or System) to optimise working practices and drive efficiency.
The Business Change Analyst supports the Business Change and project teams in the delivery of business projects and initiatives to realise defined success criteria and benefits.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
· Provide support to the programme of Business Change at TGP and facilitate the successful delivery of projects. Assemble and manage project tools such as project briefs, project plans and action and risk logs.
· Manage smaller change projects or elements of larger change programmes aimed at optimising business processes. Define project aims, target benefits and manage through to delivery.
· Analysis of complex data sets from multiple sources to identify and quantify improvement areas; use this analysis to recommend changes and as the basis for benefits tracking.
· Conduct workshops with business experts to elicit requirements, conduct gap analysis and generate potential solutions. Conduct cost benefit analysis and make recommendations from the suggested solutions.
· Map the as-is process and the subsequent to-be process, including planned actions to achieve the to-be state.
· Co-ordinate project teams and user groups to carry out the work required to reach the to-be state. Use organisational and influencing skills to ensure the project is on track.
· Develop (or ensure development) of good quality procedure, process (and where required, training) documentation to support effective implementation of changes and continued effective management of processes.
· Develop, maintain and grow effective working partnerships across the business.
· Responsibility for managing their activities to ensure all relevant HSE risks are appropriately mitigated.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Total Gas & Power Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Total Group responsible for energy Marketing and Trading activities in the UK.
Total Gas & Power Ltd’s UK Marketing business is a specialist provider of energy to UK businesses. We supply natural gas and electricity to many thousands of sites across the UK, and we are market leaders in the highly competitive Industrial and Commercial sector (by gas volume).
With customers across the entire commercial and industrial spectrum, competitive prices, a wide array of product solutions to meet customers’ individual buying needs, and high quality customer service remain the keystones for our growth and competitive success.
Our teams of dedicated employees always ensure a personal and professional service for all our customers. These teams are based in one of our three offices: Redhill in Surrey (main location), London and Leeds in West Yorkshire. We also have a network of field-based Account Managers located across the UK enabling us to form an individual relationship with our customers.
Qualifications / Experience Required
· Educated to A-level or equivalent, or able to demonstrate literacy, numeracy and reasoning skills to this standard.
· At least 3 years utilities experience with strong process and systems knowledge gained at an Energy Supplier preferred.
· Excellent data analysis, manipulation and presentation skills – Excel, ideally Business Objects or Access/SQL.
· Excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation skills.
· Lateral thinker with the ability to identify improvement areas and drive efficiency.
· Organisational awareness and an ability to communicate clearly and influence to all levels.
Admin Sales Support/ Trading
Business Change Analyst
Gas Renewables And Power
Experience level required
3 - 6 years
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL GAS & POWER LTD
Salary range from