Description de l'offre
BELGIQUE - ANVERS
Description du poste
The Group searches for Total Platform at Antwerp a Electrical Engineer Operations: (M/F):
In charge of the daily electrical net operations planning and execution on TRA elec grid (150kV to low voltage distribution).
You will be the SPOC for internal users as towards the local power plant operator and the transmission net operator.
All substations are your asset, together with the team of operators, you are responsible for the daily checks and creation of maintenance notifications and acceptance of the executed maintenance works. As well as the necessary tests of emergency systems (UPS, dieselgenset) to ensure correct operation.
You will facilitate the work permit preparation for maintenance and contractors. And approve work permits and method statements.
Communicate with all concerned stakeholder departments / grid users to assure a smooth execution off the planned outage for maintenance reasons.
You will take an active role in the analyses of incidents on the grid.
You will maintain and develop the EMCS and SCADA systems for monitoring the electrical grid, including alarm management.
Write and update substation operations procedures and training documents for operators. You guarantee the level of experience of the operators.
Develop by training own knowledge and skills in electrical discipline.
Represent the company in the group and towards other elec companies.
A propos de nous/Profil de l'entreprise
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
· The jobholder is an engineer with a good understanding of the overall refinery processes
· People management skills and experience
· Highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written (bilingual : Dutch – English, French is a plus) and the ability to communicate at all levels
· Sense of urgency, flexibility and accountability
· 4 years of experience in an electrical maintenance or operations environment including
· Experience in electrical power distribution in utility, transmission of generation sector in an operational or commissioning function is mandatory.
· Knowledge of the Belgian legislation (AREI/RGEI)
· Strong background of electrical calculation methods, settings and selectivity
· Knowledge of the Belgian and European electricity markets.
Intitulé du poste
Electrical Engineer Operations M/F
Région, département, localité
Niveau d’expérience requis
3- 6 ans