Description de l'offre
We have a new opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk on a 12 months FTC basis.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is based in Redhill and sits within the Central Services division providing support for the business for the payment of supplier invoices, customer refunds and staff expenses and accounting for costs.
The role includes, but is limited to:
· Process supplier invoices, customer refunds and staff expenses
· Obtain all required validations from relevant individuals within the Business as per delegations of authorities
· Record transactions in the Accounts Payable / Accounting system in a timely and accurate manner
· Perform required due diligence / independent checks regarding sensitive information including but not limited to bank details
· Maintain appropriate filing of documents
· Deal with queries from other departments and external parties regarding Accounts Payable, in a professional and timely manner
· Perform creditor statement reconciliations as required
· Perform required administrative tasks including printing and sending supplier remittances to comply with established policies and procedures at all times.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Total Gas & Power Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Total Group responsible for energy Marketing and Trading activities in the UK.
Total Gas & Power Ltd’s UK Marketing business is a specialist provider of energy to UK businesses. We supply natural gas and electricity to many thousands of sites across the UK, and we are market leaders in the highly competitive Industrial and Commercial sector (by gas volume).
With customers across the entire commercial and industrial spectrum, competitive prices, a wide array of product solutions to meet customers’ individual buying needs, and high quality customer service remain the keystones for our growth and competitive success.
Our teams of dedicated employees always ensure a personal and professional service for all our customers. These teams are based in one of our three offices: Redhill in Surrey (main location), London and Leeds in West Yorkshire. We also have a network of field-based Account Managers located across the UK enabling us to form an individual relationship with our customers.
The role of the Accounts Payable Clerk is to provide a comprehensive, effective and efficient Accounts Payable function. You will ensure all creditors are paid in a timely and correct manner whilst adhering to established policies and procedures at all times and to ensure accounting entries are correct and costs are accounted for accurately and completely.
Experience in an accounting environment is preferred
A good working knowledge of Excel is preferred.
General Finance Responsibility
Accounts Payable Clerk FTC
Gas Renewables And Power
Experience level required
3 - 6 years
Fixed term position
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL GAS & POWER LTD
Salary range from