PORT ARTHUR-PORT ARTHUR REFINERY(TX-USA)
· Install, maintain, calibrate, troubleshoot, repair, and adjust refinery/petrochemical critical analyzers, gas chromatography, infrared and ultraviolet detection technology, emissions monitoring, oxygen measurement, gasoline vapor pressure measurements, and environmentally required analyzers, CEMS, flares, water discharge, etc.
· Provide documentation on and/or assist in the writing of preventive maintenance procedures, review and re-write if necessary procedures; i.e. startup/shutdown and safe work procedures.
· Produce reports, project documentation modification and work with operators, vendors/contractors on repairs and maintenance of equipment.
· Perform troubleshooting and program changes of analyzer control software
· Perform analyzer system modifications and overhauls
· Perform analyzer pipefitting and tube blending work
· Follow safe work practices, company policies and procedures
· Prepare reports and project documentation; perform record keeping
· Required to work overtime, work weekends, and work Holidays on a rotating schedule.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
· High School Diploma with 5+ years experience in the petrochemical field as an Instrument or Analyzer Technician; OR a two year Instrument Technician Degree, or equivalent education, with 2 years relevant analyzer technician experience.
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Cooperative and works well with others
· High aptitude of operations of electronic equipment
· Must be computer literate
· Must be able to use and follow research material and equipment required to perform job assignments
· Must be able to read and interpret P&ID’s, Isometrics, and Electrical Drawings
· Experience in the following:
· Sulfur Analyzers, ADA, CEMS Analyzers, BTU Analyzers, RVP Analyzers, and TOC Analyzers
· Siemens Gas Chromatographs
· Understanding of refinery process
· Experience using Microsoft Office Products®, SAP, LIMS®, M-Pro® and EZChrom® Software
1st Class Analyzer Technician
Refining & Chemicals
Maintenance / Inspection / Technology
Experience level required
0 - 3 years, 3 - 6 years