Toluna is a leading provider of real-time digital consumer insights, and empowers companies to brainstorm ideas, uncover new business opportunities and answer their questions in real-time.
Toluna is transforming the way marketing decisions are made by bringing consumers and brands together via the world’s largest social voting community of millions of members across 62 countries.
This real-time access to consumers is coupled with its state-of-the-art, market research survey and analytics platform. Toluna has 21 offices in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and MENAP.
The job responsibilities are as follows:
To help the UK Marketing Manager with current marketing plans for specific products, services, or business lines. To help review changes to the marketplace and industry and adjusts marketing plan accordingly. All tasks should be done with a focus on excellent communications – answering the 6 w’s.
This person will need to have a ‘Can do’ attitude with a passion for marketing and perfection. The overall experience will give you the chance to develop your skills in all aspects of marketing.
• Help Adjust Budget per current and future spend
• Maintain and update UK Marketing Calendar on a consistent basis.
• Management of corporate website and intranet for UK.
• Lead generation management
• Integration with sales team to ensure leads are being followed-up on
• ROI reporting
• Helping with event organisation and execution
• Help with product rollouts/re-launches and maintenance
• Updating Social Media with relevant content.
• Maintain inventory of all collateral, printed materials, stationary, masthead and promotional items available
• Reorder printed materials, stationary, masthead and promotional items as necessary
• Maintain visibility within trade organisations
• Help bring up UK salesforce Database contacts up to standard.