Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, we operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities around the world. In Canada, our retail chains include Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Coordinators, we’d ask you to do the following:
· Understand and be knowledgeable of BEST operational standards and monitor your respective zone’s performance and execution against these standards
· Provide weekly updates on objectives and identify any issues or opportunities pertaining to merchandise, sales floor, and IBI
· Review weekly MAP and CommPak, and support communication of change to merchandise presentation, IBI, fashion trends, ads, events, etc.
· Assign priorities and provide direction and support in the communication to drive sales and improve merchandise processes
· Develop a plan with our AM to increase sales in underperforming departments and capitalize on high performers
· Support markdown functions, including performing markdowns, monitoring markdown process in zone, etc.
· Train and develop Sales Associates in merchandise-presentation standards, assist in the training and development of Sales Associates, and provide customer service for both internal and external customers
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let’s hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there’s a good chance this job isn’t for you. But if it does sound right for you, here’s why we know you’ll be able to handle those challenges:
· You have strong knowledge of all merchandise-presentation standards and general knowledge of retail operations, including an understanding of fashion trends, seasonal events, inventory levels, etc.
· Your customer-service skills include effectively and efficiently responding to Associate inquiries, identifying stated and unstated customer needs, building relationships with Associates, resolving any problems that may arise, and referring complex issues to Management
· You have strong communication skills, including verbal, written, and active-listening skills
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people in our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores or any of our Office locations. We work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Fashion Retail, Retail, Fashion